Sunday, September 5, 2010

My New Friend...

This one I wrote for my new friend. He made adjusting to this new life very easy. Thanks a lot...


MY NEW FRIEND


He was so spoken about I had to meet him once
But we detested each other at the very first glance

After many many years I met him again
Somehow nothing at all felt the same


We shared our life stories bit by bit
All through the day together we would sit
There was something there I didn’t know what
But when with him, in the moment I was caught


He gives me a vibe that his hand I can hold
He’ll probably hug me when I am sad and cold
When I am with him the time just passes by
He makes me laugh out loud if I am about to cry


We have our differences and sometimes we fight
But when lonely and dark, he makes my day bright
I absolutely adore him, he is my new friend
And I pray this friendship should never ever end

5 comments: